Have you checked out my Best PF Books Page? It is a list of Amazon’s Top Ranking Best Selling PF Books in various categories. To be updated monthly. Of course, you could search out Amazon yourself. But I feel this offers you a quick view, if your browsing around my site, without needing to click through a bunch of sub-categories to get where you need to be. Plus, if you are gracious enough to order I make a small percentage back to help keep Money Funk live.
Also (yes, added bonus) I listed a set of Popular PF Websites that can help ease your Get-Out-of-Debt Journey (scroll to bottom of Best PF Books page). One out of 6 plus a bonus are FREE! Everything from inspirational wallpaper to online budgeting tools.
Popular PF Websites
There are many websites to help you on your Get Out of Debt journey. Here are a few to get you started.
- Finance Wallpaper – inspire your journey in becoming DEBT-FREE with these great computer wallpapers!
- What’s The Cost – here is an easy way to figure out your Debt Snowball Plan. Just plug in the numbers to calculate how long it will take to pay off your debt and just how much interest you will paying. You can also save your plan to keep track of your progress.
- Motley Fool’s Debt-to-Income-Ratio – Here is an eye opener – see how much debt you owe against your income. It can hurt a bit to see the hard facts. The Fool also has a great many other worksheets listed in How-to Guide: Reduce Your Debt.
- Mint.com – the Best Free Way to manage your money. Mint helps you to understand your money, manage all your accounts all in one place, has easy budgeting tools, is safe & secure, and free.
- Annual Credit Report.com – is the ONLY authorized source to get your free annual credit report under federal law (in the US). This central site allows you to request a free credit file disclosure, commonly called a credit report, once every 12 months from each of the nationwide consumer credit reporting companies: Equifax, Experian and TransUnion.
- Lending Club – If you are considering lowering the rates on your debts by securing a personal loan then this is the way to go. I saved $1000+ interest and cut the life of our debt by 9 months securing a personal loan with Lending Club. Please, if you secure a loan to lower your interest rates, be sure that you DO NOT to accrue new debt.
*New* Budget Pulse – I have yet to try this free budget planning software. So I have not YET added it to the list as I cannot speak for personal experience. But, it definitely looks like a worthy component to look into using, as this software is: 1) FREE! frugal fanatics this is for us!, 2) You can use it for Personal Online Fundraising and easily track it’s progress, 3) Easy-to-Use (with cool graphs), and 4) It works in any country!
Do you have a helpful website to add?
*I added a few more links to my Best PF Blogroll. I want to make this the best comprehensive list of Personal Finance & Frugal Blogs out in the blog-o-sphere! Have I added you? If not, hit contact button and send me your info.
Thank you for talking about BudgetPulse and our newly added savings goals function. If anyone has any questions, please contact me directly.
Marketing Director at BudgetPulse
Pingback: PF Tools to make your financial journey easier. : Money Funk … Economic Finance news
Are personal finance wallpapers really going to help you on your journey to becoming debt free? Other than that, you have compiled an excellent list of sites and books to help with personal finance.
Yes! Because they offer excellent inspiration. And inspiration feuls endorphins. And endorphins feul the ‘go-getter’ attitude to taking effort in obtaining your debt free goals. 😉 Thx.
Thanks for the share! Followed and bookmarked!