Dream Come True!
I was thrilled to find out I was going to be written into the next PF Comic! I love comic books! So this is seriously a dream come true. I LOVE YOU Brad for writing in my character.
Look at those bedroom eyes? Francis, the awesome illustrator of this comic … Thank you for making me look so dreamy!
See… way back in the day, Brad (Enemy of Debt) and J. Money (Budgets are Sexy) had this ‘friendly’ credit card debate on my post, 6 Financial Things I Wish I had Known When Starting Out in Life. It was a great debate. So Brad referred to the post when submitting his story line to Fred at Credit Card Daily. Awesome!
Check out Credit Card Rewards or Credit Card Regrets, Part One of this PF Comic. It also stars:
- Brian Scheur from My Next Buck
- J.Money from Budgets are Sexy â€“ Spreading the Financial Love
- Brad from Enemy of Debt â€“ Motivational Money Management
- Baker from Man Vs Debt â€“ Sell your crap. Payoff your Debt. Do what you love.
Don’t forget, Part Two of Credit Card Rewards or Credit Card Regrets PF Comic #5 will be:
- On the 2nd of June where they will reveal what Enemy of Debt’s next move is to the J.Money’s zany gambling habits!
- What has happened to Baker?
- Will Money Funk be ok?
Serious Awesomeness! And J. Money, shame on you! That knock out with the skateboard had to seriously throw some pain on Enemy of Debt!
Illustrator: Francis Vallejo â€“ Graphics, Panel Layout and Inking (and totally cute)
Story: Brad Chaffee
Editor: Fred Schebesta
Check out this Net Worth Plugin for WordPress – it allows you to publish and keep track of your networth. You record information on your monthly assets and liabilities, and then graph or display a data table tracking your net worth. The calculator is perfect for doing monthly blog posts about your networth as you can embed monthly snapshots of your networth as a graph or table.