It must be Spring in the Air and Sun warming up the Earth, because there is some fun stuff going on in the personal finance blog-o-sphere.
- You heard right! Mrs. Money at The Ultimate Money Blog is giving away a Benjamin Franklin bill to one of her readers! So head on over to Mrs. Money to enter for your chance to Win $100 Cash
- Cash Money Life has teamed up with Go Banking Rates to host an iPad Giveaway. Hurry! Because this contest ends Today, Sunday, March 28 at 11:59 PST
- There is still also time to find the Kraken in Top 20 Biggest Money Wasters post. One lucky winner will receive a $25 Fandango Movie Certificate just in time for the release of Clash of the Titans.
- Kelly at The Centsible Life is hosting a PUR giveaway on her blog. You can win of 5 pitchers, or a $150 gift card to Lowes! (I am thinkinge about the Springtime remodeling itch we all seem to get when the sun comes out!).
- Kelly is also pairing with FabulousSavings.com to give away a FabulousSavings.com-branded Flip Mino Camcorder vauled at $200.00!
- Young & Thrifty is hosting a One Up on Wall Street by Peter Lynch Book Review and Giveaway. Contrary to popular belief that size matters (wink wink nudge nudge), this book, even though it’s small, is jam-packed with lots of good information.
- You might also have heard that I won the Couple Money Netbook Giveaway. The Asus 10.1â€³ Netbook was already delivered to my door step on Saturday! Talk about super quick (especially because Elle said it would be here by April 6th). It will be much enjoyed. Thank you!
Please stop by The Ultimate Money Blog, Couple Money, Cash Money Life, Young & Thrifty and The Centsible Life for some great personal finance/frugal reads. You won’t be disappointed! Then check out Go Banking Rates for the latest savings tips, rate updates, and special offers. After that, head over to FabulousSavings.com for for Nationwide Coupons Online, Printable Coupons, Codes and Deals!