Rock the world and make it your own! There may be times, on Money Funk, that I talk about upcoming projects, but have minimal to show for it. It’s always been an issue of mine because I get ultra excited about the start of projects. The reason they may not formulate to their full potential is because I research them to death, killjoy the issue and put it on the backburner for for another day.
How do I change this behavior? Well, I would assume it is putting matter before talk. It doesn’t hurt to put your strong suits forward in the process, too. Meaning let your strengths define the successful YOU by just getting out there and putting your foot forward! Or as Flexo says, “try everything” (still one of my favorite posts).
So today, that is just what I am going to do; not talk about future plans/endeavors, but just make progress/action putting one of my strong suits forward.
Recently, I received a question: “how do you get the adsense ads to be right justified in your post? but your post wraps around the adsense. WOuld u be up… to explain this to me?”
Sure! My tech savvy nerd persona would love to show you how with my recent screen capture software I bought (quite a fun toy). So, I hope you enjoy my first screencaptured commentary tutorial to answer your question.
So what did ya thing? Did I say, “um” too many times (try, try again to cut back on that)? After taking the video (“take 100″. LOL. teasing. maybe. ), using Blueberry software first (didn’t like allowable upload file extensions), retake with Camtasia software (love), then I had to find a video stream service that didn’t distort the video (You Tube, Viddler, Vimeo). Needless to say, trying something new can take a while to make it work.
google_ad_client = "pub-7242065940867087";
/* 300x250, created 11/12/09 */
google_ad_slot = "3260921291";
google_ad_width = 300;
google_ad_height = 250;
What I’ve Been Up To
- Updated a section of the “Get Out of Debt” Page
- Made my first video for Money Funk (would love to hear your feedback)
- Added a Privacy Link and added ‘rel=”nofollow”‘ to my advertisements
This Morning’s Breakfast
Ingredients: 1/2 c. orange juice, 1 c. frozen pineapple, 1/2 med. banana, 1 tsp. honey, few doll-ups of plain yogurt.
Combine all ingredients except yogurt in blender; process until smooth. Add yogurt and process until blended. Pour in glass and Enjoy!
To be enjoyed with fresh hulled strawberries and flaky croissants.
- Man Vs Debt: 26 Life Lessons I’ve Learned in 26 Years of Living
- Ultimate Money Blog: How to Make a Green Smoothie
- Money Crush:Treat your Finances Like a Well Run Business
- The Saved Quarter:7 Meals from a 6lb. Pork Shoulder
- Eliminate the Muda: A Frugal Meal – Pizza
- Not Made of Money: How to Save Money When Buying Plane Tickets
- Planting Dollars: Life Goal Setting – Chunking vs. Multi Tasking
- Financial Samurai: Why Isn’t President Obama Considered White to The World?
- Couple Money: Career Advice from Conan O’Brien
- Well-Heeled Blog: Dream Apartment vs. Shorter Commute: What Would you Do?
- The Sun’s Financial Diary: The Importance of Choosing the Correct Retirement Date
- Fiscal Geek: Why Debt Counseling Services Don’t Work for Most People
- Money Reasons: Expenses That are Like Neverending Lifetime Debt
- Derek Sisterhen (@DJSisterhen) hosts Past Due Radio – Talk show host, author, and financial coach helping you make the very most of your money and life.
- Budget Your Trip – one of the first trip planning tools to use real time data provided by travelers to estimate costs and breakdown expenses on a detailed geographic and categorical level. Travel expenses are entered by current travelers looking to categorize costs. This financial data is aggregated and searched by other travelers looking to find travel costs for specific locations.