This week is the start of the 21-Day Vegan Kickstart. I am looking forward to it! I plan on following the menus guidelines but with some revisions, as to stay in sync with my family’s meals.
Why am I doing this?
Well, some of your hear me tweet that I want to start a Veggie Business. It partly has to do with this idea (will expand on it more later). Next it is to explore aspects of better health. Then, because I love my fruits and veggies. This type of diet is perfect for me. Finally, I want to see if doing a vegan diet full-time with a family of carnivores is possible; sort of a research project for me.
This Week’s Menu Plan
Breakfast(s): Muesli, Granola, Oatmeal, and Mango-Strawberry Smoothies
Lunches: Hummus & Veggie Pita Sandwich, Brown rice w/ Tadka Dal, Salad & Veggie Soup(2).
- Sunday: Baked Potato topped Veggies & Lemon Pepper. Side of vegan chili
- Monday: Crockpot Cauliflower Curry (I didn’t get to make this last week. Omitting Chicken and adding Cauliflower), brown rice, and Boondi raita
- Tuesday: Black bean tacos and Carrot & Red Pepper Soup
- Wednesday: Pasta with a simple vegetable marinara and a mixed greens salad
- Thursday: Ultimate Veggie Burger, Mashed Cauliflower with roasted garlic, Veggies
- Friday: Out to Eat. This will be interesting to see what I order
This week’s weight loss: *tisk* 1 pound
I guess it’s good I am still on the losing side. No, I did not get exercise in to the days. Which is my culprit for not shedding more.
What’s on Your Menu?
To find more great menu plans, visit Orgjunkie.com