Northern Living Allowance has done it, Revanche has done it, I believe Serendipity did it, even J. Money showed his. *If I didn’t include you in this list and you did it (cuz there are more of you, I’ve seen it), let me know and I’d be happy to add you.
Showing the goods. I broke down and thought I’d join the fun for a weekend. Here is mine:
Ya, I could actually live out of mine. Oh wait, I don’t have a clean underwear in my purse. Maybe not, but I have a toothbrush!
Let see, clockwise:
- Wallet, no $, no credit cards
- My journal for writing down last minute ideas, my budget book to keep us on track, and a pen to make sure there is no excuses
- I love to print stuff out – holiday recipes, blog writing ideas, and whatever else looks good
- sun glasses, chapstick, keys, blackberry, work badge, spa certificate (thinking about selling), “mom” keychain, and Dave & Buster cards racked up with points
- Purse from Kohl’s – totally comfy and probably too big
- Bag with toothbrush & toothpaste, retainer case, eye glasses, -n- stuff
Well that concludes my purse items. Dare to share yours? Hope you are having a great weekend.