Northern Living Allowance has done it, Revanche has done it, I believe Serendipity did it, even J. Money showed his. *If I didn’t include you in this list and you did it (cuz there are more of you, I’ve seen it), let me know and I’d be happy to add you. 🙂
Showing the goods. I broke down and thought I’d join the fun for a weekend. Here is mine:
Ya, I could actually live out of mine. Oh wait, I don’t have a clean underwear in my purse. Maybe not, but I have a toothbrush!
Let see, clockwise:
- Wallet, no $, no credit cards
- My journal for writing down last minute ideas, my budget book to keep us on track, and a pen to make sure there is no excuses
- I love to print stuff out – holiday recipes, blog writing ideas, and whatever else looks good
- sun glasses, chapstick, keys, blackberry, work badge, spa certificate (thinking about selling), “mom” keychain, and Dave & Buster cards racked up with points
- Purse from Kohl’s – totally comfy and probably too big
- Bag with toothbrush & toothpaste, retainer case, eye glasses, -n- stuff
Well that concludes my purse items. Dare to share yours? Hope you are having a great weekend.