This is not my freezer (doesn’t have the frozen alcohol in it), but my meat freezer in the garage basically looks like this pic! LOL. What’s changed? We haven’t been utilizing Costo. I now semi-bulk up at the grocer’s only as necessary for the week’s use.
Have: $150 to spend on groceries
This week’s Spend Less Menu Plan
- Saturday: BBQ Chicken Pizza & Salad (used my coupon I got from Coupons.com)
- Sunday: Leftovers! (we have a bday party that day – so, I made it a light dinner night)
- Monday: Omelets full of Veggies, Bacon, & Potatos
- Tuesday: Tasty Lentil Tacos & refried beans
- Wednesday: Cream of Mushroom Chicken, white rice, & green beans
- Thursday: Beef Stroganoff & Salad
- Friday: Turkey Burgers & Parmesan Zucchini Sticks
So, now we have $126 left for the week. Still need gas for both cars and a small birthday present. Oh ya, DH and I are playing hooky on Monday to walk the beach. Will need dinero for lunch, too. Going to be a tight week! Think we can do it???
Oh ya, we restocked our freezer to with some boneless chicken breast, bread and pizzas. It’s a happy freezer again. 🙂