Well, actually it was a quiet, but productive weekend.
- helped a family, I’ve never met, get through a difficult time
- donated another 1 1/2 boxes of books to the Glen Avon library
- took my thrift items from my trunk to Goodwill
- Learned I have nothing else to purge. It’s time to purge my husband’s stuff. LOL. j/k. Well maybe…
- basil likes to grow in Warm weather
- spilling sugar water makes for a really sticky floor
- children really dislike doing chores
If you don’t want to spend money:
- don’t leave your house (that means no shopping on the internet, too!)
- throw away those tempting ads you recieve in the mail
- don’t watch alot of tv – commercials can be tempting
We tried spending most of our weekend at home. Actually, I was trying to get my family to stay home this weekend. This way we wouldn’t spend money, right? Okay, but then I was kind of bored at home. I was bored because I told myself that I was going to take ‘me’ time and not take up any more undue housework.
- I need to pick up a hobby
- learn how to sit still and enjoy quiet time
- and ask you, what do you do in your spare time at home?
- Planting another veggie garden (once I figure out how to keep cats out of it)
- downloading a bunch songs onto an ipod
- reading the rest of Chesapeake (it seems to be a really good book, but I don’t want to hear about the Indian dying in the next chapter)
- that finding ‘yourself’ seems to be really tough! lol!
Hope you had a great weekend!