So, did you all get your Holiday Cards mailed out? Ya, I am behind too. We just bought a 40 pack for $14 at Target. They are really pretty, too. Hopefully, my husband, with wonderful penmanship, will sign all the cards by tomorrow and I can mail them out. *cross fingers*. We did decorate our house today. Looks beautiful! We plan on getting our Noble Fir tree this week. Then it will look really pretty.
Hey, Santa just came down our block with 7 fire engines, the Grinch, and the dog. I love how they drive around the neighborhood every year for the kids. It’s really very cool. I don’t mind my taxes going for that.
Now, I am in my warm house with a log burning and typing this post about my menu for this week. Can’t wait to try the Rustic Roast Chicken. Mm. Sounds and looks divine!
- Sunday: Hot dogs & chips – easy peasy as we decorated the house today
- Monday: Fannie Farmer Macaroni and Cheese and green salad – by far my favorite recipe!
- Tuesday: Fish Tacos – tasty, quick to make, and totally yummy. I like to make a sour cream sauce – yup, sour cream and a little milk – mix and top tacos with sauce and salsa. Mm.Mm.
- Wednesday: Orange Chicken – totally try this recipe, white rice, and veggies. This recipe taste just like your favorite Chinese orange chicken.
- Thursday: Steak, Baked Potatoes, and veggies
- Friday: Eating out – have to make a run out of town
- Saturday: Rustic Roasted Chicken – found this awesome recipe on Foodgawker. Can’t wait to try it. Check out the link – love the pics – makes one so hungry!
For more great recipes, make sure to check out Orgjunkie’s Menu Plan Monday!