I hope you had a wonderful weekend! I’ve been keeping quite busy sewing up some tres chic cocktail napkins for the Etsy shop I am going to start. Totally keeping me busy! (fyi – As your host, I am totally excluded from the contest, but am determined to learn the courage & confidence I have to push my Earn More skills!)
I just wanted to do a quick post of this week’s menu (Menu Plan Monday hosted by Orgjunkie.com):
- Sunday: Frito Lay Casserole & Salad (didn’t have last wk. due to friend’s dinner)
- Monday: Grilled Cheese Sandwiches, Soup, and Fruit
- Tuesday: Fish Tacos with Slaw and Chips & Salsa
- Wednesday: Chicken, white rice, and veggies
- Thursday: Steak, baked potato, and veggies
- Friday: Chipolte Salmon Burgers, pasta salad, and fruit
- Saturday: College Football food – taquitos, meatballs, chips & salsa, etc…
How are your plans/progress for the EMC (Earn More Challenge) coming along? Make a great start to the week! ~ Money Funk
your menu looks so delicious, as always. hmm, let’s see, can you share your recipes for fish tacos (i can’t have enough of them so the more variations i have, the better) and chipolte salmon burgers?
I am trying to get away from the repetativeness in my menus. So the fish tacos… breaded white fish fillets or fish sticks, corn tortillas, sliced cabbage, a sauce of sour cream + milk until consistancy of your choice, and some hot sauce to top it. Wha la! Easy Peasy. lol.
I am sure you have a better recipe to share? Oh, maybe a black bean & tomato salad or some sliced mango would go good with it as a side.
And the salmon chipolte burgers I bought from Fresh & Easy. Hope they taste as good as they look 😀