I started a 75% raw vegan diet (all meals, excluding dinner) for various reasons: health, weight, cure fatigue, etc… There are so many benefits to this type of diet.
Misconception: You eat like a rabbit.
Truth: You’d be surprised at the array of dishes on the menu.
Benefits: I’ve already lost 7 pounds in 2 weeks and I’ve never felt more energized. The weight loss will subside once all the toxins have been released from my body. No, I won’t become ulta skinny or look deprived of food. Actually I get to eat every couple of hours. Its great!
So, I am listing my lunch and dinner menu because this post is what I resort to keeping me on track for the week. 😉
- Stuffed bell pepper w/ guacamole, triscuits, and baby carrots. Fruit: tangelo
- Romaine wraps with white bean hummus, shredded carrots, sprouts, red bellpepper, and cucumber. Fruit: Apple
- Veggie Sushi: zucchini, carrots, sprouts, avacado. Dip: tamari. Fruit: Grapes
- Zucchini spaghetti with Sun dried tomato Marinara sauce. Fruit: undecided
- Tortilla soup and salad with corn chips
- Fried Chicken, pasta salad, and corn
- Flank Steak, Baked Potato, Veggies
- Burritos and refried beans
- Spaghetti, salad, and garlic bread
- Breakfast. Yum!
- Turkey burgers, steak fries, and fresh fruit
And I want to THANK YOU for all the kinds words I have recieved, my fellow bloggers. The unplugged time has helped me refocus on my life plans and offered great insight. I promise to update you soon.