MoneyFunk needs your branding help! Every so often, the MoneyFunk Blog undergoes renovations to make it better for my readers. I think I finally ‘got it’! Some of the recent changes have been:
- New site design by Moi. My OCD personality restructured the blog theme after another popular blog. I was going to ask you if you knew which blog that was, but they recently went about their own upgrades. (I say OCD, because if you have been following me then you realize how many times my blog design has changed)
- Finalized the color choice to Blue & Yellow and marked the Hex Colors in my notebook
- Updated the About Money Funk Page
- Still updating and alphabetizing the Blogroll page – have I included you? If you’d like to be included on the blogroll, please leave a comment or email me
- Beginning to restructure or construe my blog posts to offer you more valuable content
- Make sure to offer lots of valuable link love – I don’t have all the answers and I know that when I need to know something, a lot of my blog friends have the answer
- Added a Write for Us page – Again, lots of bloggers with great content. Come share it!
- Started to have the blog reflect my family’s efforts in becoming debt free – I can’t do this alone, nor have I been doing it alone. This is my family’s PF journey. I have begun to include my husband’s efforts more. There may be posts coming from his side of the story soon 🙂
What has happened since I’ve begin restructuring:
- Increased readership and subscribers
- Increased comments with valuable insight to many areas of personal finance and living frugal
- Increased Passion in people wanting to get out of debt and/or building a greater foundation for themselves
- Increased passion to find our way out of this debt and to share it with you.
Now I need your help!
Two things. I hope you’ll keep reading because I really need your help.
What kind of content would you like or do see on MoneyFunk? Is it important for you to have the content appear on a specific day, categorized?
- Would it help to see specific content on one of the days during the week?
- What are MoneyFunk’s strong aspects? or even what are my negative aspects? I respect truth.
- Tell me the first word that comes to mind when you think of MoneyFunk
MoneyFunk needs a Icon to adorn the Logo.
Some of the sites will have a text logo – reference based on a particular font. Other sites use a symbol or icon with or without their companies name; like Taco Bell (the bell), Blogger, Target (red bullseye). (Fabulously Broke just blogged about a logo quiz – you’ll see what I mean)
I designed my Money Funk title, but think I am going to side with placing a logo next to it. I’ve been scouring iStockPhoto for images and have a few in mind.
My Question to you: When you think of MoneyFunk, what image comes to mind to reflect the writings found on this site? No image? What is the first word that comes to mind?
Have other comments or thoughts, please share. Thank you for taking the time to read this long post. I am sure I’ve probably asked more questions than needed. The last two questions above are the most important. Your insight is greatly valued.
Christine @ MoneyFunk