Lot’s of great stuff out there to read! I especially enjoyed the comics by Credit Card Daily; it’s neat to see some of our PF bloggers become characatuers. Check it our for yourself.
- Personal Finance Comics by Credit Card Daily – Awesome! Featuring Baker from Man Vs. Debt and Brian from My Next Buck.
- It’s Not in the Budget by Small Town Runner – Love It! Gotta Live by It!
- Fabulous Fifties by Ugly Debt – Paid down over $73,000K of debt, $58K more to go!
- Lessons from my purple-haired, teenaged self by Saver Queen – totally reminds me of how the punk rock days didn’t cost us diddly squat to be cool!
- Selling Stuff Summary by Early Retirement the Middle Way – Talk about making some progress! Kuddos!
- Living Cheaply Long Term by Philip Brewer – “strategic frugality.”: make things last
- The most eggs I ever saw! by What Up Duck – for a bit of fun, check out these crazy ducks!
Carnival I Paricipated In:
- Make it From Scratch – Where Creativity and Frugality Intersect @ Gotta Little Space
Examiner Article I wrote: