Hope you are having a great weekend. I thought I would love you with some great reading material to ponder on!
- Enemy of Debt hosted a guest blogger, Michael from Zerologic. He managed to get out of debt from $50K to $0 in less than a Year (and tell you how he did it)
- Enemy of Debt is hosting a DEBT FREE Christmas Challenge. Will you join? (yes! yes! you must!)
- Musings of a Midlife Mom started a great Spend Less Month. It’s never too late to join in and save some money!
- Budgets are Sexy hosted a guest blogger, too. Nicole Ouellette talks about I Quit My Job and I’m Not Crazy. I think I am just envious.
- Live Great on Less talks about frugal cooking in Make your own Bisquick, plus 5 delicious recipes! (they are great recipes! The quiche and muffins look yummy)
- Punch Debt in the Face wrote a great article called, Choosing to be Broke. It’s the inside look on how people ‘unconsciously’ live beyond their means, but love to complain about it (we’re not one of the peeps anymore, right?)
- Small Notebook tallies her experience with her family’s No Spend Month (it really does get easier – especially if you have Cheesecake).
- Do You Dave Ramsey? writes about Planting your Financial Tree. It’s about looking towards inspiration and finding a path complete with milestones and action plans; knowing how to reach the destination. As Dave Ramsey says, “live like no one else so later you can live like no one else”. Perfect.
Make it a great weekend and have a fabulous Spend Less time! 🙂